Tooth Whitening instructions
Once you have had a consultation with your dentist and have agreed on your desired treatment, you will begin by having customised trays fabricated from impressions of your teeth.
You will then be ready to start using your personal white dental beauty kit.
The gel is dispensed from unit dose bubbles giving you just the right amount for each treatment.
Instructions for use
- Brush your teeth
- Load tray ensuring that the area in the front of the tray is covered in the gel
- Avoid overfilling the tray
- Place the tray snugly over your teeth.
- Gently press tray to move the gel into place
- Avoid getting excess gel on to gums.
- Gently wipe off excess gel with a toothbrush or clean finger.
- Rinse thoroughly with water twice.
- DO NOT swallow rinses.
- The custom fabrication tray can be worn overnight, or for a few hours during the day.
The treatment time may vary depending on your dentist instructions.
THE TRAY SHOULD BE REMOVED PRIOR TO EATING AND DRINKING